If you’re the busy mom looking for ways to break the mold and become a work-at-home mom, then you’ve come to the right place. In this post, we’re going to introduce you to 15 work-at-home jobs that are perfect for busy moms.
From online marketing to social media consultant, we’ve got you covered. So whether you have a full-time job and want to take on some extra hours or just need an extra income, check out these 15 jobs!
Freelance writing is a great job for people who are not employed full-time. This type of work can be done by completing short pieces of writing, such as online articles or blog posts. There are many websites that offer freelance writing services, so it is best to find one that offers a good pay rate and allows you to work from home.
1. Start a freelance writing business
There are many ways to start a freelance writing business. You can find information on the internet or in books. It’s also not difficult to set up your own business if you have some creativity and technical skills.
2. Use online freelancing platforms
Many online freelancing platforms offer features that make it easy to find and hire writers (e.g., Hootsuite or Upwork). Additionally, these platforms often have user-friendly templates for creating freelance work proposals and completing contracts.
3. Participate in online communities and forums
Many online communities and forums offer opportunities for members to share their work experiences, advice, and ideas. These forums can be a great resource for finding writers who share your skill set and interests.
4. Join writing competitions
Joining writing competitions can provide you with the opportunity to win money and influence others who may want to submit their work to professional journals or magazines. Additionally, winning contests can help you develop your skills as a writer and learn how to market your work effectively.
Virtual assistants are people who help you with your work from home. They can help you with tasks such as customer service, data entry, and more. There are many companies that offer virtual assistants, so it’s important to research which ones are the best for you and your needs.
Some things to keep in mind when looking for a virtual assistant, include the salary range of the company, the hours available, and whether or not the virtual assistant will have any travel requirements. Additionally, make sure to read their reviews before signing up for an interview. If you’re interested in working as a virtual assistant, start by searching online for job postings or participating in job search groups.
The following is a list of 15 jobs that can be done from home using technology:
1) Customer Service Representative-Are you always on call? Then this may be perfect for you! As a customer service representative, you will be responsible for greeting customers and helping them with their transactions. You must have excellent communication skills and be able to work independently.
2) Data Entry-Do you like filling out forms by hand? (or even faster through computers!) Well, then this is the perfect job for you! As data entry specialists, we know how to speed up your work process! You will need good typing skills and internet access so that you can complete your tasks quickly and accurately.
3) Social Media Manager-Do you love managing all of those social media accounts? Do they take up a lot of time each day? Not anymore! With social media managers, all of your social media content can be managed from one place! This is great if you want to stay connected with friends and family while away from home.
4) Virtual Assistant-Is online customer service difficult enough? What about when there are emergencies– does anyone have time to answer the phone during those times?! Well, no problem at all! With virtual assistants, everything can easily be taken care of from anywhere within minutes– no commuting necessary!
5) Recruiter/Search Engine Marketing Specialist-Do you love finding new employees but don’t have time to do it yourself? Check out our services today! We provide search engine marketing specialists who will help find qualified candidates for your business without having to spend hours searching through multiple websites (or wasting time on applications).
6) Home Health Aide-Did someone gets sick at home recently and don’t know where to turn? No problem– we’ve got just whatcha need here! Our Home Health Aides are specially trained and insured individuals who will help take care of all aspects of your loved one’s health while they are away on vacation or business trips.
7) Personal Trainer/Nurse-Doing some extra cardio after dinner isn’t enough? Why not try training with us instead?! Our personal trainers/nurses provide professional workout facilities that are perfect for busy mothers like yourself (or fathers!). They also come equipped with various tools and techniques that allow them to keep pace with today’s latest trends – no more struggling against gravity alone)!
8) Virtual Assistant-Doing everything from taking directions on where to eat in town to checking stock prices online– we can do it all! As virtual assistants, we enjoy doing various activities outside our normal routine so that we may stay current in our field(s). And since most jobs offer paid vacations in Brevard County FL jobs, it doesn’t stop there…..we also offer free vacation days if our virtual assistant doesn’t meet their expectations during their required number of weeks working.
Social media manager
A social media manager is responsible for managing and monitoring social media accounts for their company or organization. They work with customers and employees to create, manage, and monitor the content of social media platforms for their business. The job can require a degree in marketing or communications, as well as some experience working with computers and internet technology.
If you’re looking for a way to spend less time at work and more time with your family, working from home may be the perfect option. There are many websites designed specifically for this purpose, and many of them offer great pay and benefits.
One great website designer job is as a website developer. This position will require you to design and manage a website, which can include creating all the content for different sections of the website (e.g. user profiles, covers, etc.) As a website developer, you’ll be responsible for developing and maintaining the codebase for your website, as well as ensuring that everything works correctly on every site.
The best part about this job? You can work from home – which is always a bonus! – and participate in company meetings remotely. This also means that if there’s anything you don’t like about your work role, you can easily change it without affecting any of the other employees.
If you’re interested in pursuing a career as a website developer, there are plenty of online resources available to help you get started. You can find tutorials and guides on various websites or among online resources such as The Wall Street Journal or Bloomberg Businessweek. Additionally, many companies now offer coding boot camps that will teach you how to design and develop websites using modern web development technologies.
Etsy shop owner
You are a busy mom who can’t just leave your work at home to take care of the house. You need to find ways to make money from your Etsy shop while you’re on the go. One way to do this is by selling products that you create and sell online. You could go ahead and start selling products right away, or you could wait until you have a little more downtime before starting sales. Whatever route you take, make sure that you are creating high-quality products that will entice customers to buy them.
There are many ways to make money from your blog. You could write articles, create videos, or do any other form of work that will help you make money. There are a number of tools and services that can help you with this task, so be sure to check out these options before starting your blog:
1) Google Adwords: With Adwords, you can place ads on your website and receive payment when someone clicks on them. This service is very easy to use and costs you only $5 a month.
2) Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing: With Amazon Kindle Direct Publishing, you can sell books directly to customers without having to publish them first. You can also use this service to sell eBooks (which are similar in style to books), audiobooks, and other products.
3) eBay: eBay is a great place to sell items related to your blog or online presence. You’ll be able to sell products such as books, music, video games, and more.
5) WordPress: WordPress is one of the most popular blogging platforms around and offers users a wide range of tools and features for creating blogs or websites.
Bookkeeping is the process of collecting, organizing, and analyzing financial data to provide information relating to a business. In general, bookkeeping includes the preparation and filing of accounts, the interpretation and presentation of financial statements, and the auditing of books and records.
Bookkeeping jobs can range in difficulty from simple tasks like reconciling bank deposits to more complex work such as preparing tax returns.
There are many bookkeeping jobs that are available in today’s economy, so it’s important to find one that fits your skill set and interests. You can start by visiting job sites like Indeed.com or Indeed.co.uk to see which positions are available in your area. Once you have a few options narrowed down, you can begin your search by contacting local businesses and asking for recommendations. Finally, be sure to research the different types of bookkeeping jobs so that you know what type of career you want – if you’re interested in a career that involves data entry or analysis, for example, then a job as a bookkeeper may be the right choice for you.
Looking for a career in bookkeeping? Check out Indeed.com or Indeed.co.uk to see which positions are available in your area, and contact local businesses to get their recommendations. Finally, be sure to research the different types of bookkeeping jobs so you know what type of career you want – if you’re interested in a career that involves data entry or analysis, for example, then a job as a bookkeeper may be the right choice for you.
Looking for a career in bookkeeping? Check out Indeed.com or Indeed.co.uk to see which positions are available in your area, and contact local businesses to get their recommendations. Finally, be sure to research the different types of bookkeeping jobs so you know what type of career you want – if you’re interested in a career that involves data entry or analysis, then a job as a bookkeeper may be the right choice for you.
Travel agents are responsible for helping tourists plan and book travel experiences. They can provide information about airlines, hotels, and other tourist attractions. Additionally, they can help with bookings for airfare and car rentals. Travel agents typically have a six-figure income and enjoy prestige in their field.
There are many travel agent jobs that fit the busy mom or woman who wants to get some work done while on vacation. Some of the most common job titles include travel agent, hotel agent, airfare agent, and car rental agent. You’ll also find many freelance jobs online that allow you to work from home.
If you want to find a job that is both convenient and profitable, start by checking out career websites like Indeed or Glassdoor. Then use online job search engines like Monster or CareerBuilder to refine your search. After finding an appropriate job listing, send yourself resumes and promote your skills to potential employers. You’ll be able to earn a good wage while on vacation without any stress!
If you’re looking for an event planner, check out Eventbrite or Upwork. Use these websites to find events that are both inconvenient and profitable. After finding an appropriate event listing, send yourself resumes and promote your skills to potential employers. You’ll be able to earn a good wage while on vacation without any stress!
Take on a Part-Time Event Planner Role
If you’re looking for an event planner who can manage smaller events, consider taking on a part-time role. This is a great way to gain experience and develop your skills while still having full-time access to your clients. You can find part-time event planners through websites like Craigslist or Indeed.
Serve as Your Own Event Coordinator
If you have the time and talent, Serving as Your Own Event Coordinator can be a great way to manage large events without leaving your home office. This option is especially helpful if you have limited resources or if you don’t want to work with another professional team.
Jump Start Your Event Planning Career with an Online Course
An online courses can give you the skills and knowledge you need to start planning events right away. Some of the best online courses in event planning include Time Management for Events, How to Organize an Exhibition, and The Complete Guide to Wedding Planning: From Idea To Execution!
Working from home can be a great way to save money and have more time for yourself. There are many personal chef jobs that offer flexible hours, paychecks, and benefits. Some personal chef jobs also require no cooking experience or only light cooking skills.
Working from home can be a great option if you have the right skills and want the flexibility to work from anywhere. Check out job websites like Indeed or indeed jobs for information on personal chef jobs that fit your lifestyle and qualifications.
Data entry specialist
If you’re looking for a job that’s both creative and challenging, data entry is the perfect job. As a data entry specialist, you’ll be responsible for entering data into computer files, making changes to those files, and submitting them back to the company as required. In addition to work hours, you’ll need to have strong typing skills and be able to work quickly.
There are many companies that are looking for data entry specialists, so it’s important to check out online job boards and search engine results pages (SERPs). You can also attend job fairs or meet with potential employers in your area in order to get started.
Some things you may need in order to be a successful data entry specialist include strong typing skills, good problem-solving skills, experience working with computers and software, and creativity. If you have an interest in this field, there are plenty of opportunities available for people who want to work from home. For example, many companies now offer remote work programs that allow employees to work from home while they take care of other tasks at their company.
Home daycare provider
A home daycare can provide a great way to help busy moms while they are on the go. By providing a safe, comfortable space for children and parents to play, a home daycare can be an excellent option for both parents and children. Some popular options for home daycare providers include PreK-12 homeschooling centers, child care facilities with nursery space, or childcare groups that offer pre-school and after-school programming.
Another great option for a home daycare is to get a professional home cleaner. This service can take care of everything from cleaning the home up after children have been playing in it, to taking out all the dirt and dust that has built up over time. It can also provide a fresh start for your house, making it easier for you to manage your family’s needs while you are away at work or on vacation.
Freelance writing, virtual assistant, social media manager, website designer, Etsy shop owner, Blogger, and Bookkeeper are all great options for businesses that need a few extra hands to help with tasks such as writing or design. However, each business has its own unique needs and requirements. If you’re not sure what type of service or product your business needs, consult with a professional to get started. By following these tips and searching for the right services and products, you can create a successful online presence.